Friday, July 04, 2008

Do you know gold price is going up?

My sister told me so. She is in her 50s and now that she no longer needs to finance her children's education, she is putting whatever money she has into investing in gold. She said gold is the best investment because gold price is so certain of going up and never coming down.


Beside that, she said crude oil too is a good investment but she prefers gold. She asked me to buy some gold and invest it but where do I find the spare money? My children just entered college so we have to keep ready cash for all these expenses as college education is a lot of money.

So, if you are looking for a good investment, one which will brings good returns, do check out how you can invest in gold. They can make it very easy for you by buying, storing and all you need to do is to watch your money grow. Well, that's what my sister told me. I have never try it.

No comments: