Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wedding toasts and wedding roses

It is going to be the wedding seasons. My nephew is so busy planning for his wedding in June. He asked me to help him get some sample wedding toasts speeches. I told him that the best wedding toast speech is one that comes naturally and not from a prepared one.

He is also looking for wholesale roses to decorate the church. He is going to get married in the church and that is such a beautiful thing to happen to our family. He is the only one converted to Christianity in his family and he wants to make the wedding as beautiful as possible.

He told me getting wholesale roses will save a lot of costs. He showed me some of the types of roses available and said he is going to opt for yellow roses for his wedding decorations.

No comments: