Sunday, February 24, 2008

What if I win the mega million dollars lottery?

A friend buzzed me on MSN about the frenzy to search for the mega millions lottery numbers. She is the kind who keeps believing that someday she will strike the lottery and become a millionaire. I have told her to stop dreaming and get real. The chances of winning a lottery is so slim so why keep buying lottery to strike a million?

I am the kind who prefer to invest in real things rather than hoping for the dream that probably dies with me. To me, if I have the money I will probably invest in rare coin collections. Do you know that zoomcoin can actually help us to find them, buy and store safely? So, I told my friend to stop dreaming and get real. Go invest in gold or rare coin and she will be really rich one day.

No comments: